Humanoid City Live!!

Music Video "Mädchen aus dem All"

jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Blog de Tom 13.08.2009

PAC-MAN
In the studio that Bill and I went to for the final vocal recordings, there was also one of these old Pac-Man gaming machines. Every time I couldn’t stand listening to all the wrong notes ;-) I left and killed time playing on it. Had I owned THESE shoes, I might have managed to get further than level 5....Dunks in the Pac-Man look!


PAC-MAN


En el estudio al que Bill y yo fuimos en las ultimas grabaciones de voz, tambien habia una de esas maquinitas viejas de Pac-Man. Cada vez que no podia soportar todas las malas notas ;-) me iba y mataba el tiempo jugando. Si hubiera tenido uno de ESTOS sapatos, hubiera podido llegar mas lejos del nivel 5. Dunks en el look Pac-Man.




Traducido por Tokio Hotel Arequipa

No hay comentarios: